Thursday, August 6, 2009

All good things must end

Well tomorrow morning we start our trek back to the great
state of Alabama. It has been a crazy two weeks here in Arkansas, but I think we are all ready to get back to our lives in Andalusia. So many good things came of this trip it is hard to break it down. We had 4 birthday parties, trips to waterparks, playing outside and inside, shopping, hanging from the rooftops, feeding the goats, shelling peas, enjoying a fish fry, the building of a face book page and a blog....holy cow....it's been busy, but very fun. I don't know when i'll get back to blogging....we'll see how tired Jessie and Sandy become of me borrowing their computer! See most of you very soon!

2 comments:

  1. I looked for you on Facebook, but couldn't find you:( Glad I've been able to keep up with you lately and pray for you and the kids a safe trip HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'll check your blog for updates. We'll see if you get to them! I hope so.

    ReplyDelete