Monday, August 3, 2009

My Observations


I feel so blessed. I am a wife to a man who willingly puts up with my shenanigans. He understands my need to see my family, although that
leaves him home alone for a couple of weeks. I have two kids who make
me smile on a daily basis and make me feel like I am doing something
worthwhile. Right now, Luke's big thing is giving a hug. Granted it might
be because he is about to be in trouble and he knows it. Sneaky....i'll give him that much, but it also makes me realize how very soon he'll change and be doing
something else and I'll only have the memory of his sneaky little hugs. I have looked
alot this week at pictures of Caroline and have wondered "where in the world has
the time gone?" She has a mind of her own....where did she get that?? She has her own opinions... where in the world did those come from?? She sees things from such a pure innocent little heart....I love that
Have a fun day all y'all thanks for reading

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...time flys!! I look at Allie Beth and remember John Luke being that small and wonder how he got so BIG so FAST!!! I think we get so busy just in the everyday business of life and then we turn around and they're grown up!

    You're doing great with the blog. It takes a while to figure it all out but once you get the hang of it, it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post!! Hope y'all are having a good time in Arkansas. Sounds like you might be getting a little time to actually reflect...how nice:)

    ReplyDelete